Welcome to the Canada Industrial Relations Board (CIRB or the Board) e-Filing Web Portal (Portal). This service allows you to file your Portable Document Format (PDF) documents in our centralized document filing system.
If you encounter any problems when using, this Portal please contact us at 1-800-575-9696.
- When you file a document electronically, using this Portal, do not forward a hard copy of the same document to the CIRB. The electronic version will be considered the original copy.
- Please note that documents are not encrypted prior to transmission. As such, please make an assessment of whether to file documents containing sensitive information through the Portal.
- Applicants must file with the CIRB the original membership evidence in support of an application for certification. We ask that you do not file this evidence through the Portal.
- Similarly, the original signed individual statements in support of an application for revocation must be filed with the CIRB. We ask that you do not file this evidence through the Portal.
When Using This Portal
- You are responsible for ensuring that all documents are transmitted in a timely fashion. A document is considered filed once it has been received by the CIRB.
- You are responsible for tracking the acceptance or rejection of any documents that you file.
- The CIRB will not be responsible for incomplete submissions resulting from the use of the Portal, including, without limitation, submissions that are missing pages and/or that contain corrupted files.
- The CIRB is not, in any way, responsible for the availability or non-availability of the system.
- In the case of non-availability of the Portal, timelines for filing of pleadings or other documents with the CIRB can be met by filing documents via one of the alternative methods stipulated in the Regulations.
Confirmations of Document Transmissions
- A confirmation message will appear on the webpage at the completion of filing.
- A confirmation message will also be sent by an automated email system to the email address that you will provide.
- It is your responsibility to contact your system administrator to ensure that the domain CIRB-CCRI.gc.ca is not blocked by your local system.
- Date modified: