Client Consultation Committee
In the fall of 2004, the Chairperson of the CIRB established a Client Consultation Committee, as part of the Board's strategic objective to strengthen linkages and obtain feedback from its client communities.
Membership for this committee is composed of representatives selected by the CIRB's major client communities, including
- Federally Regulated Employers in Transportation and Communication (FETCO)
- Canadian Labour Congress (CLC)
- Confédération des syndicats nationaux (CSN)
- Canadian Association of Labour Lawyers (CALL) (representing labour side counsel)
- Canadian Association of Counsel to Employers (CACE) (representing employer side counsel)
The Committee provides advice and recommendations to the CIRB's Chairperson on ways in which the CIRB can best meet the needs of its clients. For further information on the work of the Committee, please see the terms of reference. To contact the members of the Committee, please consult the contact information contained in the List of Committee Members.
- Date modified: