Application for Determination or Declaration
When can applications be made?
Applications for determinations or declarations can be made at any time.
How to make an application
An application to the Board for a determination or declaration must be made in writing and contain the following information:
- the applicant's name, address, telephone number and fax number, if any;
- the name, address, telephone number and fax number of the applicant's authorized representative, if any;
- the name, address, telephone number and fax number, if any, of any artist, artists' association, producer or producers' association affected by the application;
- a reference to the section of the Act under which the application is being made;
- the question which the applicant wishes to have the Board determine or the nature of the declaration which the applicant is seeking;
- the grounds on which the applicant relies and a full description of the facts giving rise to the application;
- the signature of the applicant or the applicant's authorized representative;
- the date of the application.
The application must be accompanied by all relevant documents. Applicants may use the Form provided by the Board for the purpose of making an application for a determination or declaration.
Where to send the application
Applications for determinations or declarations should be sent to:
Canada Industrial Relations Board
240 Sparks Street, 4th Floor West
Ottawa, Ontario K1A 0X8
- Date modified: